$140 for first session (60-75 minutes)
$120 for all subsequent sessions (53 minutes)
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have outpatient mental health coverage and if so, what is the mental health benefit
- Do I have a deductible that applies to the mental health benefit and if so how much do I have left to pay
- Is there a copay (flat amount you pay in the office) or coinsurance (a percentage), and how much?
- When does my policy renew (the date it renews is the date you start paying down your deductible all over again)
- How many sessions per year are covered
Be sure to write all this information down because I will need it.
Insurances I Accept
Blue Cross/Blue Shield (not current GM employees, not BCBS Medicare or Medicaid)
Blue Care Network
McLaren (including McLaren Medicaid)
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, debit, HSA cards, Paypal (email@example.com) and all major credit cards accepted for payment. No checks.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, for any reason, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a $50 missed session fee. This is not punitive, it is so I don't end up taking a total loss on an hour of session time. I trust you understand this.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.